The age of boring 2D printers is gone, and now 3D printers are the new sensation of the printing world. As the name suggests, the 3D printers can print stuff in three dimensions. And it can print objects using many materials. They are now available on several markets like Staples, Home Depot store, Amazon, etc. when they were newly launched, these printers were costly but, now as they are becoming more mainstream, they are getting affordable.If you want printer and do not use it oftenly then get Best Printer for Infrequent Use
There are many amazing things that a 3D printer can print, and we have decided to discuss some of those cool things.
Five cool things which we can make with a 3d printer:
- LED lamps: why do you have to spend a fortune on portable led lamps when you can quickly get one printed from your nearby shop or panting store. The lap model is available on the ‘Thingiverse.’ The lamp is small yet very useful and works by recharging with a USB-port. The battery which is installed in the lamps is a Lithium rechargeable battery. The light of the lamp can be changed with the press of a button. The printing of the lamp is very easy, but a person needs to have basic information about electronics when they sit to assemble the lamp.Learn How to Set Default Printer in Windows 10?
- A guitar: printing a guitar is very easy with a 3D printer. However, it is not a project for beginners because even though the body printing is easy, the guitar’s assembly can drive you mad if you don’t know how to do it. The assembly includes wiring and tuning of the guitar. With a 3D printer, you can print your guitar in any color, design, and pattern you want.
- Padlocks: you can print a custom padlock for your bike and doors with 3D printers. However, the combination of the lock needs to be chosen carefully. First, you should print the 3, 4, or 5 digits for the lock and then select the real lock. These locks are not to safe keep anything super important, but they are still pretty useful.
- Lens cover holder: a DSLR photographer knows that the lens cover gets lost very easily whenever we are in a hurry to take unique pictures. This is very annoying, so an excellent way to safely keep your lens cover is to print a 3D holder for it with a 3D printer and attach that holder to the strap of your camera.
- Emergency whistle: it is such a small thing yet a very loud one. 3D printers make this incredible yet little whistle, which is loud beyond words. These whistles are excellent if you are in an unfortunate situation. Not only will it alert other people that someone is in danger, but it will also deaf anyone trying to harm you. You can also print pet whistles with the 3D printer.Are you a college student and want to print things ? get a printer for you.
These were a few cool things that you can print with a 3D printer. So, don’t wait and get yourself a 3D printer now.