When it comes to video games, video cards are the leading desktop or laptop wedges that come in thought for most PC gamers. This is to be expected, of course, since video games are graphics-intensive programs after all. However, there are computer components that also play a big part in bringing out the best in video games. When trying to choose the best laptop for your gaming needs, it plays to take note of all these for that true gaming experience. Depending on your budget, your lifestyle, and the games you want to play. Whether you want to spend a good amount of money anywhere from $800 to $5000 on a system that’s likely to weigh between 4 and 20 pounds.Read reviews about Gaming Laptop Under $1500
Tips for a Gaming Laptop
To get a good gaming laptop there are some major tips you need to follow for it and the tips are as follows:
- Don’t buy a gaming laptop for squat end-titles like Candy Crush. These games can portably be installed by an integrated graphic card.
- Avoid touching the screen. They’re more expensive and drain by the battery.
- A 17 -18 inches laptops are typically best for gaming and more powerful, but the least portable while a 13-14 inches laptops are easier to carry but often lack in high-end components.
- Make sure the keyboard of the laptop is comfortable.
- Get solid-state storage for the gaming laptop, well it would be always better to invest in an SSD for faster games installs and load times.
- Get a laptop with minimal an Intel Core i7-6700HQ processor.
- Always avoid laptops with a low-resolution display, less than 1920 x 1080.
Graphics and Display of the Laptop
Graphics and display matter a lot for gaming so make sure the laptop you are purchasing must have 10/10 graphics and the resolution display. The graphics card or GPU is the quoin of your gaming laptop. It conveys the images on your display by processing the data and imparting the signal to the monitor. Due to how stressful this process can be when running games, you need a discrete GPU with its own dedicated memory and called as VRAM. On the other hand, what’s the point of having butter-smooth frame rates and beautiful graphics if your notebook’s display looks so crap? The minimum screen resolution for any gaming laptop is 1920 x 1080, anything less and you are asking for crap graphics.Want to get cheap laptop then try Gaming Laptops Under $700
Audio, Keyboard, and Touchpads of the Laptop
Don’t get so stuck on the specifications that you forgot about the audio, keyboard, and touchpads of the laptop. The sound is just as important as the visuals when it comes to gaming. Yes, you may have probably had a headset that you’ll use most of the time. But sometimes you just want to let your laptop’s speaker work. At the same time, you’ll be pounding on those keyboard’s keys every time you play a game or surf the web, so you’ll want them to feel comfortable and to look great as well.