The feature of mouse acceleration is very helpful in Windows. The usefulness of it is very good as it enhances the movement of the mouse pointer that is related to the speed that gives the movement across the screen. By this, one can achieve the goal more efficiently and target at a greater speed. Sadly, this also tells us that there are major chances of overshooting the actual target, which leaves the person completely furious and annoying and it is worse when someone is a game player where perfection is needed more than anything else, but there isn’t any need to be worried about that as it is very easy to turn it off. For this, all you have to do is disable the enhance pointer precision settings. It works completely opposite of what its name says it. Now coming towards the method which is as follows,
Need to turn off the mouse acceleration :
Game lovers will be well aware of the advantages of turning off the acceleration for a better experience, but what is the need to do that and the procedure is well enough to do that?
The need is that when the acceleration will be off, you can move the cursor of the mouse at a particular distance according to your need on the mouse pad and it will not be affected by the speed of the mouse by which it is moving. Whereas, everything gets different when the acceleration is on and the distance will also now depend on the speed with which the mouse is moving. By this the cursor will take a very larger distance than the time when it was moved slowly.This is very disturbing for the gamers because the interference will happen with the actual mouse.Read about Claw Grip Mouse and from the list you can buy best one for you as well
Method to turn off acceleration :
- Press the Start button and then go to the settings icon that looks like a gear.
- Now press the word ‘devices’ and then, exactly at the left click ‘mouse’
- Now click additional mouse options
- The dialogue box of mouse properties will appear. Click “pointer options” by this you will switch to the pointer options.
- Now it’s the time to clear the enhance pointer precision checkbox.
- At the end, click OK and the dialogue box will be closed.
Here is another easy method to turn off the acceleration of the mouse,
- Go to the control panel and then select hardware and sound and then devices and printers.
- Choose Mousefrom the menu of devices.
- Now you see the Mouse Properties Click on the Pointer Options
- Uncheck the box next to Enhance pointer precision.
- Click on apply, and then OK.
These are the two easy methods to turn off the acceleration of the mouse in Windows 10. These options are easily available in every computer and windows. You don’t need to take your computer to any software or repairing shop for this purpose.