Do you want to add your presentation with some slideshows or videos of YouTube, but you want them to be added without a background sound effect? Do you want to know how to remove sound from YouTube video? If yes, then this is the right place for you to get the information you have been looking for for so long.
If you think it is impossible to remove sound from YouTube video, you need to think about it because I suppose you might be wrong with this idea. It is possible to extract sound from YouTube video by following a few of the primary methods.
Let’s get into the discussion right here to help you more about this YouTube whole process!
Method no 1: One-Click to Remove the Audio from YouTube Videos Online and 100% Free
If you want to remove or mute the sound from the YouTube videos in just one click and that too free of cost, then using Online UniConverter is the best video tool option for you! This is a complete YouTube browser-based program that works online without any need to download any software. The best thing about this video software is that it is free to use. You can easily add the YouTube URL videos into the program and later on remove the audio, after which you can create the videos muted version is no such time.
Plus, you also choose to add the local videos files in various formats to remove the audio. Hence, this can be MOV, MKV, MP4, and AVI. Accordingly, this video tool is safe to use in short and does not come up with any watermarks or ads in between. The quality of the YouTube files will be excellent.
Follow the steps below to perform this method:
- First of all, open the system browser window, open a certain YouTube videos, and copy the videos link.
- Now you have to paste the URL in the section of YouTube videos URL and then click on the option of the “GO” button.
- This is how the Online UniConverter will begin to process the file for muting the videos. Next, you will be downloading the mute YouTube videos directly or then save the video it into Dropbox.
Method No 2: Method to Mute a Video before uploading it to YouTube Using VLC
YouTube does not offer you the option to download the videos and get them muted on your own. Therefore, if you are using any YouTube video that you want to upload as mute, then for that sake, you have first to remove the YouTube audio and then upload the same YouTube video again.
One decent and best program which probably helps you to create the mute videos on YouTube is VLC. This video program is best used as the media player supporting some additional features such as remove the file audio, video conversion, and much more. The whole process of removing the audio from the YouTube video is quick and straightforward.
Follow the steps below to perform this YouTube method:
- First of all, you have to open the VLC media player app and select the option Media > Convert/Save on its main interface.
- A new window of Open Media will pop up from where you have to choose the option of Add button to browse and yet load the videos which needs to be processed. Now you have to click on the option Convert/Save button, which is at the bottom-right corner.
- In the next step, a recent convert window will appear. In the video Settings section, you have to choose the option of file profile. YouTube supports this format. After it, you have to click the Edit Selected Profile icon option, which is located next to the selected video format.
- In the next step, a profile edition window will pop up. Now you have to choose the YouTube Audio codec tab and uncheck the video box next to the option of Audio option. Now click on the Save button to confirm all your settings.
- In the next step, you have to choose the system location in which you have to save the YouTube new processed file. Once you have selected the destination file: tab, click the start button. VLC will instantly start the processing of the file and will remove all the audio in the video background. Once it is done, the new file will be saved in the desired location.
The Timeline Panel is for you to remove the audio track. Therefore, you want to drag the videos from the User’s Album to the Timeline panel. Right-click on the thumbnail in the video song and pick out Audio Detach. Then the video audio will be immediately separated in the audio track. You have to delete the video sound.
You can additionally mute YouTube videos to get rid of the authentic audio. To do this, you have to right-click on the video on Timeline Panel and pick the option of Mute from the submenu. Then there will be no video sound at all. Bear in the idea that this choice will no longer separate the sound in the YouTube audio track.
Can you add your favorite background song?
If you would like to add old music or sound to your videos, you can import the audio file and then drag it to the song on the YouTube Timeline Panel. To make the audio sync with the YouTube video, you can click on it and locate it in the favored position. To fine-tune the whole YouTube video or audio, please double-click on the video or audio to access the provided options. Hence, you are allowed to speed up or even slow down the video or audio, alter quantity and pitch, and even set fade-in and fade-out effects.
According to us, for removing the audio from the YouTube video, Online UniCoverter is the best video tool for you. But if you want to remove the video or audio before you have uploaded the file to YouTube, then choosing VLC will work best.
I am Brian Sherman Founder of Black Widow Games.I am a Tech Enthusiast.I love to write about technology & other topics related to it.