With some effort, hard work, and correct direction, you can become a professional Java programmer even if you do not have any programming experience. If you are reading this article, then it suggests that you do not have any prior experience in programming, but you’re eager to learn Java. We’ll try to provide you with all the info to help you achieve the goal of learning Java.
Why Should You Learn Java ?
Before we get into the best techniques of learning Java, there is a more pressing question: why you should learn this programming language in the first place? Java is an excellent choice for the career-oriented novices because it is a skill that is in great demand (3 billion devices run on Java!), which denotes more internship/job opportunities. Evidence proposes that ninety percent of Fortune five hundred companies utilize Java for creating apps and back-end systems. It is a monetarily profitable career option, with the average Java programmer earning 102,514 dollars per year.Mechanical keyboard for programming is must because a programmer must need special things for doing it for long hours.
You can utilize Java for creating various apps and platforms for diverse devices, comprising computers, laptops, car navigation systems, gaming consoles, medical monitoring devices, Blu-ray players, parking meters, and lottery terminals, etc. This versatility can make a language unique and exciting since the specialization options are never-ending. It is worth stating that Android applications are also creating utilizing Java, opening up the opportunity not only in software and web development but also in mobile development. Lastly, Java has a strong community that can offer support as you are learning:
- Second largest stack overflow community
- Second most-tagged programming language on GitHub
- Fourth largest Meetup community (there’re over fourteen hundred Java Meetup groups, totaling over five hundred and eighty thousand members worldwide)
Finally, Java may not be the simplest language for learning, but there’re a lot of reasons why it is worth buckling down to a task.
Tips To Learn Java :
Java is a simple and robust language one can learn. It is an object-oriented programming language; if you desire to enjoy its beauty, first comprehend what an object is.Get the best mouse for programming if you want to do it for long hours
- Begin with the basic HELLO WORLD program. In the early learning stages, do not directly copy and paste any code, enter the code, and acquaint every line of the code.
- To quickly comprehend the basics, simply get through the java tutorial. Keep working on its basic logic. Read more about arrays and Strings.
- Once you’re comfortable with the basics, begin its OOPS concept. Acquaint what’s polymorphism, inheritance, and encapsulation.
- Once you understand that everything in this programming language is all-around objects, begin reading about the collections.
Start from the basics and gradually build confidence in this language. Read a similar concept from two or more sources. It’ll assist you in better comprehending everything. Always check the classes’ structure. For instance, Object class has hashcode() and equals(), Methods in it, and it’s the classes’ parent. So each class will have the Object class methods.
The Bottom Line :
To finish, it’s ok, to begin with, head 1st java (5.0). Comprehend all the basic concepts like collections and oops. There’s nothing much to accomplish with the versions of Java; in each version, they do add on a few new features, but the basics stay the same.